Let’s have some fun with a Ruth Chris lobster mac and cheese recipe that is to die for. This recipe is excellent if you are hosting a large dinner gathering or have guests over. You can make this dish ahead of time, refrigerate it and then bake it just before your guests arrive.
- 1 What is Ruth Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese?
- 2 Ruth Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 3 How to Store Lobster Mac and Cheese?
- 4 What to Eat With It to Be The Most Delicious
- 5 What Are the Mistakes to Avoid While Cooking This Recipe?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
What is Ruth Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese?
Ruth Chris lobster mac and cheese is a creamy, decadent, and indulgent side dish that will turn any ordinary meal into an extraordinary one.
This recipe combines the flavors of lobster and cheese to create a dish that is guaranteed to please even the pickiest eaters. It’s also incredibly easy to make, which makes it perfect for those busy weeknights when you need something fast and delicious.
The secret ingredient in this recipe is truffle oil. The addition of truffle oil gives this macaroni and cheese recipe an extra layer of flavor that can’t be beat.
Ruth Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 large pot or saucepan
- 1 medium pot, or 2 small pots
- 1 baking dish or casserole dish with lid
- 2 bowls, 1 small and 1 large
- 1 whisk (optional)
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 slices white bread, cut into cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Make a roux by melting the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the flour, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes until smooth and bubbly.
- Add the half and half, a little at a time, whisking constantly until smooth each time before adding more. Add the lobster broth and cook over medium-high heat until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- In another large saute pan over medium-high heat melt 2 tablespoons of butter and add garlic, onion and celery; cook until soft but not browned (about 3 minutes).
- Add mushrooms; cook an additional 3 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through but not browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, cheese sauce and vegetables (including any juices), mix well until combined thoroughly but gently so as not to break pasta or macaroni pieces apart (you want them to stay whole!).
- Stir in parsley; season with salt & pepper if desired (we used 1/2 teaspoon each). Pour into a baking dish or casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with additional cheese (optional). Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Take it out of the oven and let it five minutes to cool. Serve after transferring to a dish.
How to Store Lobster Mac and Cheese?
There are different ways to store lobster mac and cheese, depending on the amount of time you want it to last.
The best way to store your lobster mac and cheese is in the freezer. It’s one of the best ways to preserve food, so it makes sense that it would work especially well for lobster mac and cheese.
To freeze your dish, let it cool completely (or at least until it’s not hot) before putting it in the freezer. Then, slip a piece of plastic wrap around the dish and press out any air bubbles with your hand. Next, cover with another layer of plastic wrap and seal tightly with freezer tape or a sticker. Finally, label the dish with the date you made it so you can pull it out when you want to eat it again!
You can also keep your lobster mac and cheese in the refrigerator for up to three days after making it — just make sure you use clean utensils every time you serve yourself some!
What to Eat With It to Be The Most Delicious
The mac and cheese is a staple of the Ruth’s Chris menu, and for good reason. It’s a hearty dish that will stick to your ribs and leave you satisfied.
But what do you serve with it? What should you drink? Here are some suggestions:
- Ruth’s Chris lobster mac and cheese is served with a side salad. The leafy greens pair well with the creamy pasta dish and add color to the table. For an additional touch, add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- If you want something more filling, try pairing your macaroni with grilled chicken breast or salmon fillets. If you want something lighter, try serving it alongside steamed broccoli or asparagus spears. You could also go with a simple green salad or Caesar salad — just make sure it has plenty of dressing so it doesn’t overpower the taste of the macaroni!
- If you want to keep things simple yet still have something special in mind, consider adding fresh fruit like grapes or strawberries to your plate. These fruits have sweet flavors that complement both creamy pastas and savory meats like beef or chicken perfectly!
What Are the Mistakes to Avoid While Cooking This Recipe?
Cooking is an art and a science. Cooking this recipe will teach you to cook with the best ingredients and in the right way. It may seem simple, but there are plenty of mistakes that even experienced chefs make. Here are some:
- Using the wrong ingredients: Make sure that you use fresh, high-quality ingredients for this recipe. Using frozen or canned vegetables instead of fresh ones can affect the flavor of the dish, as well as its nutritional value.
- Not using enough spices: Spices add flavor to any recipe, so make sure that you use enough spices during cooking. If you’re not sure how much spice to use, start with a small amount and add more later if needed.
- Overcooking food: Overcooking food can cause it to lose its flavor and become dry or mushy. To avoid overcooking food, follow the recipe closely and check on it regularly while it cooks in order to adjust the heat if necessary.
1. How long does lobster macaroni and cheese last?
The best by date on this product is listed on the top of the box. The best by date tells you how long a food will keep in your refrigerator once it has been opened. This time period can vary from brand to brand, so it’s important to pay attention to the expiration date on your box. In general, foods that are high in fat or sugar will last longer than low-fat foods, like seafood or vegetables.
2. What kind of cheese does this recipe use?
We use a blend of three cheeses for our lobster mac and cheese recipe – Gruyere, Parmesan Reggiano and Asiago Aged Gouda – all imported from Europe. These cheeses combine to create a rich and creamy texture that makes this dish irresistible!
3. Is Ruth Chris lobster mac and cheese healthy?
Ruth Chris lobster mac & cheese is made with vegetables and wholesome ingredients, so it’s a healthy choice. It’s also low in fat and cholesterol-free. The recipe contains plenty of protein, iron and calcium to help you stay strong and healthy.
4. Is Ruth Chris lobster mac and cheese gluten-free?
Yes! This dish is traditionally made without gluten since it doesn’t contain pasta or breadcrumbs. However, keep in mind that each restaurant may prepare this dish differently so double check with your server before ordering if you are concerned about cross contamination risk.
This lobster mac and cheese recipe is delicious, easy to make, and yes—it even features something for all of you cheese lovers out there: Cheddar!
This Ruth Chris lobster mac and cheese recipe is a mouthwatering lobster macaroni and cheese recipe that is sure to impress. This dish would look beautiful on any holiday table. All you’ll need is some lobster meat and two types of cheeses to create this masterpiece.