This 13-piece cookware set is a great value for the money. It comes with pots and pans of various sizes, so you can make meals for any size family or large groups of people. The nonstick coating makes cooking and cleanup easy, but it’s not so sticky that food gets stuck on the surface.
This set has everything you need to start cooking from scratch, including a stockpot, frying pan, saucepan, and more. You’ll have everything you need for all your favorite recipes, which is why it’s one of our top picks for the best cookware sets overall.
- 1 List of 12 Best 13 Piece Cookware Set Reviews
- 1.1 1. All-Clad E785SB64 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
- 1.2 2. GreenPan 13 Piece Cookware Pots and Pans Set
- 1.3 3. HEXCLAD 13 Piece Hybrid Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- 1.4 4. Circulon Premier Professional Stainless Steal
- 1.5 5. Tefal L6509042 Ingenio Expertise Non-Stick Induction Cookware Set
- 1.6 6. Cuisinart MCP-13 Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 13 Piece Cookware Set
- 1.7 7. Rachael Ray Create Delicious Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set
- 1.8 8. Granitestone 13 Piece Cookware Set
- 1.9 9. Gotham Steel 13 Piece Hard Anodized Kitchen Cookware Sets
- 1.10 10. MICHELANGELO Hard Anodized Cookware Set 13 Piece
- 1.11 11. COOKLOVER Cookware Set Nonstick 100% PFOA Free Induction Pots and Pans Set
- 1.12 12. Tower Freedom T800200 13 Piece Cookware Set with Ceramic Coating
- 2 Choose a Material for Cookware Set
- 3 Features to Consider When Choosing the Best 13-Piece Cookware Set
- 4 What Are Care and Cleaning Instructions for This Cookware Set?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Conclusion
List of 12 Best 13 Piece Cookware Set Reviews
If you’re looking for a good quality cookware set then you are at the right place. Here is a list of the 12 best 13-piece cookware set reviews. These reviews include brands like Ascential, Cooks Standard, Tramontina, and Wiltshire.
1. All-Clad E785SB64 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
- The All-Clad E785SB64 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set is a set of nonstick pots and pans that are oven safe up to 500°F. This set includes 1 fry pan, 2 saucepans, 3 sauté pans, 4 soup pots, and 8 stock pots. These cookware pieces are made of aluminum, which helps conduct heat evenly.
- The cookware pieces are constructed with three layers of safe and long-lasting nonstick coating, which makes them easy to clean and use. The aluminum material is thick and heavy-gauge for durability purposes.
- The handles on each piece are made from stainless steel for added strength and style. Each handle has a hole in it so you can hang your cookware when not in use.
- This 13-piece cookware set is dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup after cooking or baking. It is also compatible with all cooktops including induction because it has a durable, anti-warp stainless steel base that allows for even heat distribution throughout the pan surface.
2. GreenPan 13 Piece Cookware Pots and Pans Set
- The GreenPan 13 Piece Cookware Pots and Pans Set is a high-quality cookware set that’s durable, has fast heating, and has effortless cleanup. It comes with a variety of pots and pans that are made out of cast aluminum material. This material is also known as “multi-clad” because it has up to nine layers of metal wrapped around the base of the pan.
- These layers have different properties such as heat conductivity, durability, and non-stick properties. This cookware set includes 1.5QT and 3QT saucepans with lids, 5QT casserole with straining lid, 8” and 10” frypans, and 12” frypan with lid, 3QT skillet with a lid, and an adjustable stainless steel steamer basket.
- This product is free from PFAS (Perfluorooctanoic acid), lead and cadmium so it won’t leach into your food when cooking or washing them up in the dishwasher. The pots and pans are safe for use on all types of cooking surfaces including gas ranges, electric ranges, induction stoves, glass top ranges, ceramic cooktops, and halogen stoves.
3. HEXCLAD 13 Piece Hybrid Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- The HEXCLAD 13 Piece Hybrid Stainless Steel Cookware Set is a unique, patented, and patent-pending design that combines the best qualities of cast iron and stainless steel cookware. The set includes a 12-inch wok, a 6-piece pasta pot set, 6 pieces frying pan set, and a 3-quart saucepan with a lid.
- The material used to create the pans is heavy-duty carbon steel with a layer of pure stainless steel on top. This makes it easy to cook with high heat and makes cleanup a breeze. The PFOA-free nonstick coating will give you years of use without peeling or flaking off like other nonstick coatings.
- The pans are oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe too! They are also induction compatible which allows you to use them on all types of stovetops including gas, electric, ceramic glass top stoves, or induction cooktops (please see our blog post on How To Choose An Induction Cooktop).
- The pans are built with thick walls that allow for rapid heating up of foods without scorching them (great for stir-fry dishes). The lids have steam vents which prevent moisture from building up inside the pan when cooking.
4. Circulon Premier Professional Stainless Steal
- The Circulon Premier Professional Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set is a great set of cookware. I love the fact that it is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. The handles are comfortable and made of stainless steel. It has a nice sturdy feel to it and looks really nice in my kitchen.
- The Circulon Premier Professional Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set comes in brown, but you can also get it in black or red as well. There are two sizes of saucepans, two sizes of frying pans, one size of a wok, one size of sauté pan, and one size of steamer insert pan. The lids are tempered glass so you can see inside without lifting the lid up, which I find very useful when cooking fish or other foods that need to be watched carefully.
- There are two sizes of saucepans: 2 quarts and 3 quarts; two sizes of frying pans: 8 inches and 10 inches; one size sauté pan: 8 inches; one size wok: 10 inches; one size steamer insert pan: 7 inches; and two lids for each piece plus one stainless steel steamer insert pan.
5. Tefal L6509042 Ingenio Expertise Non-Stick Induction Cookware Set
- This Tefal cookware set is made up of 13 pieces that include a 16 cm saucepan, 20 cm saucepan, 22 cm frying pan, and other essential pieces that you would need in your kitchen. The material used is Aluminium which is non-stick and hence the food does not stick to it.
- The handles are made out of plastic and metal which makes it easy to handle the pots and pans while cooking. The glass lids fit perfectly on top of each pot and pan while they are cooking. These pots and pans are oven safe up to 260 degrees which means you can also use them for baking purposes as well. They are also dishwasher safe which makes it easier to clean them after use.
- The Tefal Ingenio Expertise Non-Stick Induction Cookware Set comes with 2 separate bakelite handles with knobs on top which make it easy for you to carry these pots from one place to another without getting tired easily. Each piece comes with its own lid so that no food spills out during cooking or transfers from one place to another.
6. Cuisinart MCP-13 Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 13 Piece Cookware Set
- The Cuisinart MCP-13 Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 13 Piece Cookware Set is a high-quality set of cookware that includes everything you need to start cooking. This set includes a 1.5qt saucepan with cover, a 3qt saucepan with cover, a 3.5qt saute pan with HH and cover, an 8qt stockpot with cover, and an 8in skillet, a 10in skillet, 12in a nonstick skillet, and 20cm steamer insert with cover.
- The cookware is made from stainless steel with triple-ply construction for even heat distribution and durability. The pans have an aluminum core for fast and even heat distribution with no hot spots. The pans have cool grip handles on the sides of each pan which are designed to be ergonomic and easy to hold onto while cooking or transferring between stove top and oven (up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit). Each pan also has a tight-fitting lid so you can easily store your food until you’re ready to serve it up!
- The Cuisinart MCP-13 Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 13 Piece Cookware Set comes in silver so it will match any kitchen decor!
7. Rachael Ray Create Delicious Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set
- The Rachael Ray 13 Piece Cookware Set has all the basics for your kitchen. It includes a 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart everything pan with lid, 6-quart stockpot with lid, 8.5-inch deep frying pan, 10.25-inch deep frying pan, 3-quart sauté pan with a lid, and 9.625-inch turner.
- The set also comes with a 9×13 cookie pan that can be used as a baking dish or roasting pan. This best 13-piece cookware set is made of durable aluminum construction that is oven safe to 400°f. The nonstick surface provides added cooking convenience and comfort while the high heat performance gives you more control over your cooking process.
- The silicone handles are shatter-resistant glass lids that help keep food warm while cooking multiple items at once and make it easy to check on your food without opening the lid during cooking time. All of the pieces come in an attractive teal shimmer finish that will look great in any kitchen setting!
8. Granitestone 13 Piece Cookware Set
- Granitestone 13 Piece Cookware Set is a high-quality all-purpose cookware set that has been designed to be the last one you will ever need. It comes with everything you need for cooking and baking, and it has a lifetime warranty.
- Granitestone’s 13-piece set includes three pans, two pots, and six lids that are all made from heavy-duty stainless steel. The handles on each piece are made from silicone, which makes them safe to use on all stove tops including induction. The tempered glass lids also make it possible to monitor your food as it cooks without opening the lid.
- The ultra nonstick interior makes it easy to clean up after each use by simply wiping it down with a damp cloth or sponge. You can even put these pieces in the dishwasher for even easier cleanup!
- The Granitestone 13 Piece Cookware Set is safe and solid grip, 100% PFOA free, metal utensil safe, oven safe up to 500°F (260°C), dishwasher safe, and microwave safe (except for glass lids).
9. Gotham Steel 13 Piece Hard Anodized Kitchen Cookware Sets
- Gotham Steel is a brand that is dedicated to bringing you the best products and services. The company has created a line of nonstick, ceramic, and hard-anodized cookware with a variety of features to make your life easier. The Gotham Steel 13 Piece Set has been designed to provide you with a seamless cooking experience.
- The set comes with 8 different pieces, which include an 8-inch skillet, 10-inch fry pan, 12.5-inch fry pan, 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 2.5-quart saucepan with lid, 3 quarts sauté pan with lid, 6-quart stock pot with lid and solid stainless steel handle cool touch handles.
- Gotham Steel 13 Piece Hard Anodized Kitchen Cookware Sets are perfect for those who want to simplify their lives by only having one type of cookware for all tasks in the kitchen.
- All pieces are dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit making them easy to clean after use or after washing them by hand. They are also PFOA free and PTFE free which makes them great for people who have sensitive skin or allergies to chemicals that may be present in other nonstick pots and pans on the market today that contain these materials
10. MICHELANGELO Hard Anodized Cookware Set 13 Piece
- The Michelangelo Hard Anodized Cookware Set is a 13-piece pot and pans set that’s perfect for any kitchen. It features heavy gauge construction and stainless steel induction bottom to help distribute heat evenly. The cookware set is free of PFAS, PFOA, and BPA.
- The nonstick surface is free of Teflon and other toxic chemicals, so you can cook with confidence knowing your family will be protected from harmful chemicals found in many nonstick pots and pans.
- This large cookware set includes a 1.5 & 2-quart saucepan with lid, 5 quarts covered stock pot with a steamer, 9.5 inches saute pan with lid, 8-inch & 10-inch frying pans, and a set of nylon utensils
11. COOKLOVER Cookware Set Nonstick 100% PFOA Free Induction Pots and Pans Set
- COOKLOVER Cookware Set Non-stick 100% PFOA Free Induction Pots and Pans Set is a 13-piece cookware set that has been designed to be used on induction, gas, ceramic, electric, halogen, and solid fuel cookers. It comes with a tempered glass lid and ergonomic bakelite knob and handles. The surface of the cookware set has been coated with a non-stick marble coating that makes it easy to clean and maintain. The pots are made from aluminum while the lids are made from glass.
- The pots have a sturdy reinforced die-cast aluminum body with a non-stick marble coating on the inside which prevents food from sticking to the pot or pan surface. The bottom of each pot is 4mm thick which makes them durable and sturdy when placed on your stovetop or hob. Each pot comes with an ergonomic bakelite knob for easy handling while cooking your food in the kitchen.
- Each pot comes with its own lid so you can cover them and keep your food warm until you are ready to serve it up to your family members or guests who come over for dinner. The lid has tempered glass which ensures that you can see through it without the risk of breaking or shattering.
12. Tower Freedom T800200 13 Piece Cookware Set with Ceramic Coating
- The Tower Freedom T800200 13 Piece Cookware Set with Ceramic Coating is a versatile cookware set, which includes 1620cm saucepans, 2228cm fry pans, 28cm wok, 24cm sauté pan, and 3 glass lids. This is part of the Freedom family, which means that it has a ceramic coating on the inside and outside of the pan to make it non-stick. This cookware is induction compatible and oven safe up to 260°F (130°C). The handles are detachable and can be stored safely inside the pans while they are not in use.
- The set comes with 2 silicone lids which can be used as a lid or as a bowl for storing leftovers in the microwave or fridge. The glass lids also have steam vents for easy monitoring during cooking.
- The stackable design makes this cookware ideal for small kitchens where space may be limited. The non-stick coating allows you to easily clean your pots and pans without having to use harsh chemicals or scrubbing pads. The handles also come with a 10-year guarantee against any manufacturing defects and the set is dishwasher safe.
Choose a Material for Cookware Set
The material of a cookware set is an important factor to consider before making a purchase. Good material can help you cook food faster and better, while a bad one can make things more difficult for you.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron pots and pans are very durable and long-lasting. They are also extremely versatile, as they can be used on gas or electric stoves as well as in the oven. The cast iron cookware set comes with an enamel coating that makes them nonstick and easy to clean up after cooking meals.
- Copper: Copper has been a popular material of choice for centuries because it conducts heat well and results in evenly cooked food. Copper cookware also gives you that attractive, shiny look that people appreciate so much.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is another popular choice among cooks because it’s durable and easy to clean. This material is often used in pots and pans because of its ability to withstand extreme temperatures and resist stains from acidic foods like tomatoes or lemon juice.
- Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is one of the most popular materials for cookware because it’s affordable and has high heat conductivity. However, carbon steel can rust easily, so you need to pay attention when washing and storing your tools.
- Aluminum: Like carbon steel, aluminum is also affordable and has high heat conductivity. However, aluminum is not as durable as other materials like stainless steel or cast iron and requires special care when washing.
Features to Consider When Choosing the Best 13-Piece Cookware Set
One of the most common mistakes that people make when buying cookware is choosing a set that is too large. This can be a problem because it means you’ll have to store it, which takes up valuable space in your kitchen. A 13-piece cookware set is just right for most people, and here are some features to consider when choosing one:
Handles are a very important feature of cookware. They allow you to hold the pan or pot while you are cooking. You may have noticed that some sets come with rubber-coated handles and others have riveted or cast iron handles. Rubber-coated handles are more comfortable to hold but they can be easily damaged by heat. Iron and aluminum pans come with riveted handles which are less likely to get damaged by extreme heat.
If you love baking, then oven-safe cookware is an absolute requirement for you. Cookware that is not oven safe cannot be used in an oven because they warp under high temperatures and can cause serious injuries if they fall on your feet while you are walking around the kitchen with them. So, if you want to bake cakes, cookies, or other pastries at home, then make sure that the set comes with an oven-safe feature.
Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning should be a breeze especially when you are busy in the kitchen preparing meals for your family. A good quality set should be dishwasher safe so that you can simply place them inside and let the machine do its job. Some sets come with removable handles that can also be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Others come with nonstick surfaces that do not require much scrubbing when cleaning up after use.
There are two types of interior surfaces for cookware sets: stainless steel and aluminum-coated steel. Stainless steel is a durable material that withstands scratches and dents better than aluminum-coated steel. However, stainless steel tends to heat up slowly compared to aluminum-coated steel which heats up faster but can get scratched easily if not handled properly during cooking time.
Not Too Heavy
The first thing to consider is the weight of the pots and pans. If you’re looking for a heavy-duty set that will last you for years, then you might want to get something that’s a little bit heavier. However, if you just need something that will do the job and is not too heavy, then there are plenty of options available in this category as well.
Next, make sure that your cookware set has been certified by an independent organization such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or other government agencies. This ensures that your set meets all safety standards and won’t cause any damage to your kitchen or your body over time. It also means that you can use it on gas stoves without worrying about any harmful chemicals leaching into your food while it cooks — since these substances are often found in nonstick cookware!
Size and Weight
Size and weight are two important factors to consider when choosing a cookware set. You need to make sure that the cookware set is not too heavy for you so that you can easily move it around in your kitchen. The size of the cookware set is also important because it determines how much food you can cook in it at once.
Nestable pots and pans are great for saving space in your kitchen. If you have a limited amount of cabinet space, this is important. The best 13-piece cookware sets will come with nestable pots and pans so that you can use them for storage purposes as well as cooking purposes.
While it may seem obvious, you should consider the price of the cookware set before purchasing it. This means that you need to look at all of your options before making any decisions about which one will work best for you. Do not just choose the first one that comes along or the most expensive option out there; instead, take some time to look at all of your options before making a choice.
What Are Care and Cleaning Instructions for This Cookware Set?
This cookware set is dishwasher safe, but it’s recommended that you hand wash it with warm soapy water.
Here are some steps to clean your cookware set:
- Make sure the pan is cool before washing it.
- Wash the pan in a sink full of warm soapy water with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Do not use steel wool, scouring pads, or other abrasives to clean the pan as they may scratch the surface of the pan causing damage and discoloration over time.
- Rinse off all soap residue with warm running water and dry immediately with a kitchen towel or paper towel. Do not leave wet pots on a hot stovetop as this can cause deformities in the metal and damage to your cookware set!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is better: stainless steel or aluminum?
Stainless steel cookware is durable and resistant to scratches, dents, and rust. It also looks good on your stovetop. It’s nonreactive, which means it won’t alter the taste of food. However, it doesn’t conduct heat as well as aluminum. Aluminum cookware heats up quickly and evenly. However, it can scratch easily and has a tendency to discolor over time.
2. Do I really need all 13 pieces?
You only need a few pieces to get started with cooking: one small skillet, two lids, and one pot. The rest are just add-ons that make cooking easier, especially if you want to prepare more complex meals like soups or stews. If you don’t use those extras very often, you can always store them away in cupboards until the next time they come in handy!
3. Is the material safe and food grade?
Yes, it is. The material used in this set is 18/10 stainless steel. This means that it’s made up of 18% chromium and 10% nickel. These two elements are what give stainless steel its hardness and corrosion resistance. The material is also free of lead, cadmium, and PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid). This makes it safe for use in cooking as well as cleaning.
4. Does this cookware set have a nonstick surface?
No, it does not have a nonstick surface. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t use this for cooking eggs or other foods that require nonstick surfaces. It just means that these pots and pans don’t come with any type of nonstick coating on them by default.
The best 13-piece cookware set is not the cheapest set you can find, but it is one of the most reliable and durable sets. The quality of this cookware set is excellent, and all the items in it are designed to be used by professional chefs. This set will last you for years if taken care of properly.
If you’re looking for a professional cookware set that will last you for years, then this is an excellent choice.
However, if you’re just starting out as a chef or if you need a new set that won’t break the bank, then this may not be the best option for you.